We are excited to announce the return of our live in-person one day seminars with Dr Tony Attwood - exclusively in New Zealand for Creating Success in 2024! Our new course AUTISM IN SCHOOL AND THE COMMUNITY is essential professional development for anyone working with an autistic individual.
This course will equip teachers and community workers to understand their autistic students to develop a positive working relationship with them and support them to achieve their best. Topics include:
- the autistic learning profile
- managing executive functioning difficulties
- how autism presents differently in girls
- strategies to prevent and manage meltdowns and shutdowns
- special interests and their uses
- sensory issues and accommodations
- strategies to encourage social engagement
- behaviour and emotion management
- and much more!
Book online below or download a registration form here.
Monday 26 February
Wednesday 28 February
Friday 1 March